• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying (Non hacked) Blue roses

Ares

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1) +
Got what I was looking for. Thanks a lot for the help :)

Last edited:
What hybrids do you have to trade for?

Sorry you got ripped off like that...

Hello :D
I have genuine blue roses. I breed and TT and theyve always given me blue roses and the ocasional red or purple. Want two? I dun know how much they go for

Yes that was indeed a very bad first trade here on the forums :p I have some black tulips as well as some orange and pink roses currently

Wanna trade 4 pink roses for 2 blue ones?

Yes! :) My FC is is 5043-6406-8295

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello :D
I have genuine blue roses. I breed and TT and theyve always given me blue roses and the ocasional red or purple. Want two? I dun know how much they go for

I would very much like to buy 2 from you as well if you don't mind. Can I offer some bells or hybrids for them? :)

Your blue roses may or may not have been hacked.

About a year ago, I bought a breeding pair of blue roses. Even in a town with perfect town status, beautiful town ordinance, using golden shovel, golden watering can, and fertilizer, the blue roses spawned nothing but white roses for two weeks.

Finally blue roses spawned and I now have over 300+ blue roses.

Your blue roses may or may not have been hacked.

About a year ago, I bought a breeding pair of blue roses. Even in a town with perfect town status, beautiful town ordinance, using golden shovel, golden watering can, and fertilizer, the blue roses spawned nothing but white roses for two weeks.

Finally blue roses spawned and I now have over 300+ blue roses.

Oh wow, really? That might as well be the case here then. Went ahead a week and a half or so, day by day. Nothing but whites. Just completed a trade now though, and a new blue rose just popped up the next day :)

Back