• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Non/Orderable Items, Bug Off, Weeding Day Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnwrittenTale

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (272) +
Buying:

Lovely Table
Hydrangea Bed
2x Azalea Stool

Gracie Shelf
Gracie Wagon
Honeybee Chest
Juicy-Apple Clock

Kiddie Clock
Large Magazine Rack
Massage Chair
Cocoa Tree

Mermaid Lamp
Mermaid Closet
Miniature Car
Mini Butterfly Table

Mush Hanger
Mush Table
Mush End Table
2x Mush Wall Lamp

Mush TV
Snail Clock
Trellis
Grass Standee
Hedge Standee
Mountain Standee

Name your Price!
Please post here or PM/VM me.

Last edited:
I may give you everything in your list, since I have maaany repeated items :) No payment needed since I'm already filthy rich, but participation in my dream thread would be appreciated.

I may give you everything in your list, since I have maaany repeated items :) No payment needed since I'm already filthy rich, but participation in my dream thread would be appreciated.
Oh, link me please! c':

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you also happen to have a Striped Wetsuit? ^^; I can't get a hold of the person who offered originally...

I think I may have it too :) Will you be avalaible for a while? Because it'll take a bit ot time to get everything together... I can message you when I'm ready to deliver.

I think I may have it too :) Will you be avalaible for a while? Because it'll take a bit ot time to get everything together... I can message you when I'm ready to deliver.
Sure, that works fine. c: I'm on mobile so I'll check back frequently. Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Hello! Sorry for the wait, I'm ready to deliver now. However, I didn't have the cocoa tree nor the wetsuit, sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back