Buying done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump!

I finally got NSO up and running on my second island so I can trade directly via my second island! 😀

Another bump since I still want the wishlist items.

Also, lots of storefronts and medieval building sides with nook miles furniture.

I have most of the materials you need (wood, iron, and clay), how much are you looking for them? I can do 1 TBT per 5 stacks (11 TBT total).
I need at least 10 stacks for the iron and clay. 20 stacks is for the wood since I needed that material the most. I'm also looking for customization kits which is 8 stacks.

I need at least 10 stacks for the iron and clay. 20 stacks is for the wood since I needed that material the most. I'm also looking for customization kits which is 8 stacks.
Turns out I have a bit less wood than I remembered, so I'm only able to give out half of that from your material wishlist. 😅 In that case, here's what I have:

- 10 stacks of regular wood
- 9 stacks of hardwood
- 13 stacks of softwood
- 10 stacks of iron
- 10 stacks of stone

I can also get you the customization kits! I'm fine with however much TBT you're offering.

Turns out I have a bit less wood than I remembered, so I'm only able to give out half of that from your material wishlist. 😅 In that case, here's what I have:

- 10 stacks of regular wood
- 9 stacks of hardwood
- 13 stacks of softwood
- 10 stacks of iron
- 10 stacks of stone

I can also get you the customization kits! I'm fine with however much TBT you're offering.
Sure, I'm fine with just 10 stacks of wood. Is 55 TBT total for all materials ok with you, or do you need more TBT?

Sure, I'm fine with just 10 stacks of wood. Is 55 TBT total for all materials ok with you, or do you need more TBT?
That was for the wood, iron and clay - Forgot to factor in the customization kits! Would 60 TBT total be good?
Post automatically merged:

Alright, I gotta do eat dinner and wash the dishes first... I'll be back in about an hour-ish? It shouldn't take too long!

I've got hella stacks of all three types of wood, iron, and clay. How much do you need?

I'll just give them to you. Lemme see how many I actually have since hella isn't a number 😂

I'll just give them to you. Lemme see how many I actually have since hella isn't a number 😂
Ok I def have more than ten stacks each of these materials! Have even more tree branches if you need those too. Also have lots of stone.

Ok I def have more than ten stacks each of these materials! Have even more tree branches if you need those too. Also have lots of stone.
I only needed the listed materials. But thank you for your offer!

Hey! I have like 51k nook miles so let me know how many of each you need! I can get you: Round topiary,Triangular topiary, park clock (brown),steel trash can (brown)! And I have a question for the flowerbed, did you want the regular brick brown or the dark brown one with red flowers? And for the streetlight did you mean the regular streetlamp (I have these in green) or the curved/round streetlights? (only have these in white/black :( )

I'm looking for TBT so lmk how much you wanna offer or everything or each item!

Hey! I have like 51k nook miles so let me know how many of each you need! I can get you: Round topiary,Triangular topiary, park clock (brown),steel trash can (brown)! And I have a question for the flowerbed, did you want the regular brick brown or the dark brown one with red flowers? And for the streetlight did you mean the regular streetlamp (I have these in green) or the curved/round streetlights? (only have these in white/black :( )

I'm looking for TBT so lmk how much you wanna offer or everything or each item!
Yeah sure, I would like regular streetlamps and the flowerbed should be a regular brick brown one.

I can do with any available colors since I've unlocked Cyrus on my second island anyway. How much tbt total for the items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back