• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nooks is selling books, Ables is selling power helmet (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icyii

Squirrel fan
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (49) +
Nook's is selling books - come buy as many as you like for crafting purposes!
Ables is selling power helmet.
Zucker is crafting dark cosmos crown.
He stopped; I'm checking to see who is crafting now!

Come shop, fish, explore! If you want to visit, reply to this thread and I'll send you a dodo code!

Tips are not necessary but appreciated. I'd love any hybrids (green/purple mums, blue/purple windflowers, blue roses in particular), NMT, bells, or anything you'd like to give me. :)
  1. Help yourself to the free stuff on the beach on the left side of the airport
  2. Would appreciate it if you left a note on the message board!
  3. Please don't run over my flowers
  4. Please don't shake trees or pick fruits
  5. Please don't pick up anything that is not in the free area on the left beach
  6. Please don't use the - button to exit, please leave by the airport (or everyone's progress won't save)
  7. For security reasons, I will only send the dodo code if you have 100% rating
Island Name: Stardust
Native Fruit: Oranges
Hemi: Northern

See you!

Last edited:
Are you still open? I desperately need some books! I can bring a NMT for your trouble. :)

still open! :D
Post automatically merged:

closing for lunch, leave a reply if you're interested in visiting and I'll DM you when I'm back :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back