• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

scotch

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Isabelle
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
So I went to my campsite and I saw Bunnie. I got super excited, and I kept talking to her for her to move into my town, but I forgot that Agnes moved into the town yesterday. :(

Happened to me before. I got Marina in my campsite and exactly a day before, Lionel moved in from random void :'D

I have 1 ACNL copy that I use to cycle villagers eventho I'm not very active, maybe if I got her in my campsite I can keep her for you until you have room to move her in ;)

I hate when I have a camper and I know I have maximum villagers. I purposely don't go into the tent because I know the one time it's up and that one time it's actually going to be someone I really want. I remember one time my friend had Marshal of all villagers in her tent, and no space. It hurt the both of us because while he's not one of her dreamies, he's certainly one of mine. :(

That stinks! I'm always afraid of having people move in from random voids. It scares me because I only have 9 villagers at the moment lol

Ahh that stinks! If you PM me I can let you know if Bunnie pops up in my cycling town! I don't have a thread, because last time I had one it got abandoned out of nowhere when I got bored ^^;

yeah this sucks. also lel i had like 3 decent campers in a row now when i had full... :( rng luck nope

Ugh, tell me about it.
Yesterday I was visited by one of my dreamies in the campsite, but guess who randomly came WALTZING into my town without any notice?
Drift.
He came from my friend's town, I guess. But still, I'm really ticked off at him.
So my dreamie couldn't move in.
dang you, drift.

Last edited:
Basically this post tittle was my expression when I saw Merengue camping in my town, and I couldn?t get her because Gigi was living in town :) I mean, does anyone in here like?s Gigi? If you do please do tell me so.

Diana showed up in my campsite once. She is a majorrrrr dreamie and I'm always at 10 villagers, as soon as one moves out I adopt a dreamie or one that I really like to avoid random move-ins, so there's never any room for campsite villagers. I was absolutely heartbroken. I got her later on though thankfully :p

Yeah, thankfully I haven't had to deal with a scenario like that, but I'm always scared when I have full villagers and someone is in my campsite.

This has never happened to me, but it sounds terrible! I was actually lucky enough to get Sparro from my campsite when I had a space.

Good luck finding Bunnie in the future! :)

Last edited:
I HATE when that happens!
Ruby was in the campsite once, but my town was full at the time.
I still mourn for the missed opportunity today.

When I saw that thread title, I thought your town got corrupted or at least a dreamie moved out of your town. What happened to you is really not the end of the world. You'll have plenty of chances to get her later.

Last edited:
That happened to me :U Lolly (who I've wanted since I knew she existed) was in my campsite, did the same thing and talked to her a bunch, but my town was full. So upsetting.

Back