• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Normal Axes

kitanii

★ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ★
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (24) +
I'm hoping to buy a few normal axes. I need to do some landscaping, and there is never an axe in my shop -__-
I'll pay 5k each~

To save you money I could come along to your town with my Golden Axe and axe down some trees you don't want for free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I got a normal axe lying around that hasn't been used, I could drop that in your town for free if you want ^_^

Wahhh you're so kind! Would you really do that for me? *o*
I'd definitely have to tip you! :3

Awh it's okay, and yes I would, and Noo I'm alright thank you ahah xP

You available now?

I'd axe down the requested trees that you would want me to axe for you (if you want I'll axe them all down, how many trees I don't care, if you would like me to shovel them up I don't mind. I'll even leave the patterned stumps if requested) hehe x

And would you like my normal axe anyway? I don't need it x

I'm available right now yes~

And don't worry about digging up stumps! :3
If you're willing to leave your normal axe behind, I'm more than willing to take it!

To make it easy, I'll shake each tree that I'd like for you to cut c: There aren't very many!

I will add your FC!

Same and okay x3 I'll add you now :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tell me when your gate is open xp

Open! Come over when you're ready. c: I'm Nicole of Dorielle, in case you have multiple people with gates open c:

Your gate isn't showing up;c

You did don't worry, are you sure you didn't make your gate access for best friends only? A lot of people make this mistake x

Try now? o: I paid close attention to choose internet and all friends c:

Last edited:
Back