• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

North American AC:NL Twitter account is open

thanks goodness..the last one they setup was taken down...wonder if that means the site will be full version now

thanks goodness..the last one they setup was taken down...wonder if that means the site will be full version now
Well, we can only assume they'll have the full site up sometime soon. It is just over a month until launch now, after all.

It's about time!

Now I wonder when they will get around to replacing the page holder web page with an actual web page.

It's about time!

Now I wonder when they will get around to replacing the page holder web page with an actual web page.
We can only hope. It'd also be nice if NoA would let us know if those of us who have placed pre-orders will get a pre-order bonus like the figurine of Isabelle that Europeans and Australians are getting.

We can only hope. It'd also be nice if NoA would let us know if those of us who have placed pre-orders will get a pre-order bonus like the figurine of Isabelle that Europeans and Australians are getting.

Would you still get the Pre-Order bonus if you pre-ordered the game back in Janurary?

They should honor it. Especially if you preordered before the price drop and they honored that and gave you your money difference back.

I hope I'll be able to get my hands on that. I don't have an address right now, so pre-ordering was out of the question. '-' My gamestop said they're getting some, but they don't know how many. Luckily for me, people here are lame and might not even try to go get it. Unluckily, they also might have less because of this. I'm really not sure.

Thanks for showing the twitter account. :>

Full site? Is there a half one? Someone link me please~

http://www.animal-crossing.com/newleaf/ there. There's not much on it right now; most of the trailers released so far, promotional blurbs, a link to preorder the XL bundle, a link to the Iwata Asks that Iwata had with the development team of New Leaf, etc.

Edit: D'oh, Cevan beat me by a few seconds.

Good lord, can it be? After years of vowing never to use twitter, I have made an account purely for animal crossing. What have you done to me Nintendo o.o

Back