• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Not getting Letter Replies??

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
This is worrying me :p
I asked on the question thread, but didn't get a clear reply
I keep sending letters to my villagers, i sent 20 to Timbra yesterday! with presents.. and i haven't had a single reply? does it take multiple days for a reply?
i'm trying to get animals pictures.. i'm guessing the letter trick no longer works

Well, just make sure that you use punctuation and capitalization in the letters.
Btw, don't like split a word in two and have one half on each line. I think that helps.
I just always use perfect grammar and spelling in my letters and I don't seem to have a problem.
Hopefully this helps. :p

I've noticed sometimes Wolfgang (the only one I send letters to) takes more than a day to reply.

You won't get them the very next day lol think of it this way... They GET the letter the day after its sent, how would you get a reply that very same day when it takes that long for them to get it? Check tomorrow.

Basically what Nami said. Also, don't always expect a gift back when you send a gift to a villager. I send my villagers gifts all the time and sometimes they don't send me anything but a thank you letter.

strange. i get letters back. they often don't send me presents back though. cheap little bas... oh well.
you do need to use perfect grammar and punctuation. otherwise they tell you they couldn't understand the letter. and i think you have to use that litte return button after every sentence but i'm not too sure about that. i always do.

I've just basically wrote friend friend friend etc as i did for the letter trick in wild world :p
i'll check tomorrow

I get replies back but there is always a 1 day turn around so if you send Monday expect a reply on Wednesday.

They always reply to mine but often skip sending me a present in return!

About half the time they do skip sending a present in return! But my villagers, at least, usually do give me a present face to face if they skip sending a present with their thank-you letter. My present to them so far has always been an orange (my native fruit), and face to face they will give me an orange and say they just want to give me a present. Or sometimes they say they have too many or need to clean out their storage space. Makes me feel as though my gift wasn't really appreciated that much. Maybe next time I'll send a foreign fruit or shells or something.

Heya Kitsch!

Just friended you, add me and lets visit towns!

0860-3581-1412

- - - Post Merge - - -

SUperpenguin i added you too!

0860-3581-1412

It takes a while for my villagers to reply to me usually. They also don't send out as many presents. The only time I get a present without fail is when I get mail from a villager whose house I visited the day before.

I think it depends on when you send the letters in the mail. If you wait too long to take them to the post office then youll have to wait till the next day for them to be even picked up and delivered and then another day for a responce to be sent.

Back