Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8385-3935-8492
Silver Mailbox
Recently I was at my local used video game store, and they had this:
Animal Forest N64.jpg

That's right. The N64 version of Animal Crossing. So naturally, I bought it. I don't see Japanese games often at this store, especially since I live in the states, so it was a treat! I don't speak Japanese, but figured I could feel my way through the game well enough!
Playing Animal Forest N64.jpg

That's Nook, talking to my character. So far it's been fun walking around. I've noticed a difference- or rather, similarity- that I didn't think was in the game: Despite there not being a museum in your town run by Blathers, Fossils still need to go to the Faraway Museum to be assessed. I thought I had seen footage somewhere of someone digging up an identified fossil, but that must've been identified then re-buried for some reason. So far I have been able to feel my way through the game pretty well! I managed to do chores for Nook and even started recognizing characters/symbols in names and which villager those characters/symbols are referencing. Plus, I've paid off my first debt already!
I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread, as it technically isn't GameCube Crossing, so if I should post it elsewhere, please let me know where that elsewhere is and I'll move this post there.

Back