• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Not sure what to do... help?

FuzzyYeti

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys,

I'm not sure what to do. I got the game last Wednesday and since then I've been enjoying it etc.
Now it's a week later and I realised I've not had a single piece of usable furniture for sale in the shops, nookingtons or re-tail. Everything for sale has been a small, drab unusable piece. I have had no tables, tvs or anything like that.
I was really looking forward to playing this game, but now my house is huge (with a second floor) and it's literally empty. Nobody on my friends list ever has their gates open, so I haven't been able to find anything that way either.

It's now seriously affecting my enjoyment and I wouldn't want anybody to de-friend me if they realised I'd TT'ed to find anything to put in my house

Is there any way to find better stuff? Or to guarantee something half decent?

Thanks for reading, sorry for the rant!

Hi there.

Unfortunately merchandise is generated randomly in stores, but you musn't forget about the Re-Tail section on the forum for all your buy/sell needs. :)

If you regularly talk to your villagers, you may get a request from them for a piece of furniture. Just give them anything you don't want, and they should give you some piece of furniture in return. Animals also send you a letter the day after visiting your house, and include an item of furniture. Or, if they ask you to look at their house, and you wait long enough and talk to them enough times while there, you should be able to purchase an item of your choice from their house. Additionally, you could shake all of your trees each day. Sure, you'll be stung by bees, but you'll also find two free pieces of furniture. Nothing can guarantee good items in your shop, but there are ways to get around that.

Also, you could always play the furniture game with a camper if they are in town and you have enough bells. What I did was keep playing the game and trying to get good furniture. If you're forced to buy something you don't want, just reset and try again. It's kind of tedious, but I did find a few items for my home that I liked! Hope this helps.

Back