• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nouveau

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'm taking my first steps into the waters of simplicity (thus the name, its new).

One of the problems I've always had is my art is, allot of the time, too detailed, so I decided to go right over to the opposite end. Please C&C.

nouveau.jpg

Nice... It reminds me of those coke bottles, like at the end of the commercials where they have all the stuff going everywhere.

It looks very professional. I can't see anything I don't like about it. <3

It is much simpler than your other sigs. I like this kinda of style.

^_^ I look forward to more attempts.

TOTALLY awesome, JJ, I love this type of easy-going and cool style. Not too much goin' on, and overall very pleasing for the eyes.

10/10.

Me personally I prefer this over many of your other sigs. Not to much going on, you get the point right away.

I also agree it reminds me of the coke commercials.

Back