• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

november DLC

Cook1e

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Hey everyone^^
Just a quick question, the autumn leaf chair is the new november DLC you get from post office, isn't it?
Inly asking because I got a fedora chair, maybe someone has an explanation^^
Thank you :)

I havent a clue but I just went to the post office and I also got a fedora chair

The fedora chair was the Nintendo Zone DLC in NA, but that was 10/1-10/14. The sushi platter was the Nintendo Zone DLC in NA for 10/15-10/31. What region are you in? I hope the November monthly DLC is the Autumn Leaf Chair.

I got a fedora chair, hopefully I can buy an Autumn Leaf chair from someone when I have decent money ^_^;

Hi I'm from UK and I got a fedora chair oo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's for USA kindly if it is ahem
BOO hoO

I found it out^^ Autumn leaf chair is the post office DLC of japan ;) Ok it is orderable^^

Last edited:
Thank goodness I got the Autumn Leaf chair. I like Fedoras (can't wear them in public anymore because it's apparently something you get made fun of for now) but a fedora chair sounds absolutely stupid. |8

Back