Pietro's Mystery Gradient Balloon Token
Gayle's Mystery Gradient Heart Balloon Token
Chrissy's Mystery Gradient Bunny Balloon Token
Green Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Blue Balloon
Hiya!
I actually remember someone asking if someone had a free membership code from Nintendo? I think it was on the ACNH boards but... I don't know where the thread is anymore .. anyways I was cleaning out my boxes of stuff and found a paper that says it's a 3 Month Membership- I'm honestly not sure if it will work since I haven't used this.. like... at all and I probably had this since I got my switch.

I'd rather give this code to someone who actually wants to use it / is unable to get a NSO subscription for whatever reason!
So if you want it, leave a reply in this thread on your reasoning and whatnot :^P

Hey! If it's still available I'd like to give the code a try. My membership ran out a couple of weeks ago and money's been tight recently.
I'm outside the US though if that matters, I can imagine the code being regionlocked or something.

Hey! If it's still available I'd like to give the code a try. My membership ran out a couple of weeks ago and money's been tight recently.
I'm outside the US though if that matters, I can imagine the code being regionlocked or something.
Oh! Yea! Shoot me a DM!
I'll keep this thread unlocked just in case it doesn't work though!

I want a code too. I just got my Switch back from my brother, so an NSO code would be so cool to play the classic games.

I want a code too. I just got my Switch back from my brother, so an NSO code would be so cool to play the classic games.
hey! romaki has first dibs on the code- i only have one! it may or may not work to be honest! if it doesn't then i'll hit you up!

Back