• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Nvm its impossible for 2even sell anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (275) +
I'm selling each set 5 TBT, and yeah sorry no IGB for the sets cause I have toooo much IGB because last time I was selling sets for IGB, I got way to many and it took long to put it all away in the bank. Anyways so another thing I'm doing delivering only and after you place an order, i'll get the sets ready as fast as I can so you know just give me some little time on putting your sets in my locker. Please let me know what is your town name that I'm visiting, if you don't have a signature showing on your profile.
Mayor Martha of Hyrule/FC:1349-8741-1668

You can ask more then one set, but of course not all cause that will be to much of a big order.
Here are the full furniture sets i'll be selling
Alpine
Astro
Blue
Cabana
Cabin
Classic
Exotic
Green
Harvest
Jingle
Kiddie
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Ranch
Regal
Robo
Rococo
Sleek
Spooky
Stripes
Polka-dot
I'm not going to sell anything because I have to be a popular user on here just to sell stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back