• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

@KelseyHendrix ill let u know if any of them show up!! <3 its a shame bc bruce was voided yesterday u_u

@chelly anabelle is one of the best villagers ever so ill def let u know if she moves in!!

@everyone no one has offered on/claimed bob yet ^_^ once hes adopted cycling will resume!

- - - Post Merge - - -

like i said before im open to haggling :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

still need him out!

I think someone in the ''looking for'' thread was looking for Bob.. Somewhere on the last page. :3

ill go take a look!! thank u ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

im gonna landscape for a few mins while waiting for offers 0:')

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill reduce his cost to 100 tbt!!

This can't be life.. I found my perfect map with Goldie in it, star patterned snow & my favorite fruit, but guess what I wrote my name wrong $@#%! T__T I don't know how this is even possible.......... Back to scratch...

O___O im so so sorry, ive done that before and its the worst :( :( good luck!!

I'm new to the btb trading... you're looking for forum bells right *sighs* sorry stupid question lol

i vm'd you and said this already but it depends on whatever ur comfortable with doing! some ppl send first to get it out of the way and some send after to ensure that they wont be scammed ^___^ ill add you and open my gates but it will take me a minute bc im in one of my main towns rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

@littlebabymonster id want like 125 for him! :D

@LoveOtome kiwis gates are open!! tysm for sending the tbt ^_^

@Laddiee ill type up the list in a minute :)

Will you be cycling in Goldie's town anytime soon now, because I'm about to head on off again...

Back