• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Squirrels & MORE ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ MOVING: - | NEW: Rosie, Yuka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be a bother but I haven't been added to the reservation list for Walker... I've just been looking for him everywhere and I want to make sure that I can get him. ^-^

Also looking for Julian... I can only offer 5M for him which is super low, though, so...

I will probably make an auction or give away for him, so we will see :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't mean to be a bother but I haven't been added to the reservation list for Walker... I've just been looking for him everywhere and I want to make sure that I can get him. ^-^

Oh, sorry. I will do that right now :)

Sorry that I am not very fast with cycling at the moment, but I have much private problems to handle (need to go back from France to Germany), so please be patient for your villager (I will do everything as soon as I have my head completely free).. :/

Oh man, I'd trade you Lolly for Marshal but she hasn't pinged me to move out yet ; n ;

Can i get annalise??

Yeah, I will reserve her for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please revere poppy for me ;u;

Sure, I will :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man, I'd trade you Lolly for Marshal but she hasn't pinged me to move out yet ; n ;

Meh.. I actually reserved Marshal for someone else, but I really would love to get Lolly for him.. >_<
I will think about it and will put you also on the reservationlist! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is thread still going? If so, could I buy poppy and Annalise?

Sorry, but two other people want them already before you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back