• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading OBTAINED - Looking to Date Trade Purple Bat Potion and/or Jack Collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I'm trying to get my potions to all line up together. I need to either date trade my Purple Bat Potion or my Jack. I'm hoping I won't have to date trade both. I can offer some TBT or NMT as a tip for trading. Thanks!

Here are the dates I'm looking for:

Purple Bat Potion - Dated any time AFTER Oct 31, 2018 at 7:21 PM but BEFORE Dec 14, 2019 at 11:17 PM

OR

Jack - Dated any time AFTER Nov 2, 2017 at 4:45 PM but BEFORE Oct 31, 2018 at 12:11 AM

Thank you, @ali.di.magix, for date trading with me!

Last edited:
Hey Valzed, I have a purple bat potion dated 1 Nov 2018 (NZDT) if that works for you :)

Hey Valzed, I have a purple bat potion dated 1 Nov 2018 (NZDT) if that works for you :)
Thank you! I'm actually not sure how NZDT would work with my lineup as I'm EST/EDT. Would you be willing to swap with me to see if it works? If it doesn't work we could swap back. I understand if you don't want to go through all that. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back