• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🍂🍂[CLOSED] October Weekly Art Raffles🍂🍂

xiheeet

tiny potato
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Blue Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Vesta
Mom's Plush
White Cosmos
giphy.gif

🍃 CLOSED VO V🍃
Inspired by recent posts on Halloween-related art raffles/requests here on TBT, I thought I would do my own little art giveaway ^ o ^ but with a little twist!

Instructions:
1. Each week of Oct will have a specific theme and details on what kind of artwork you can receive. There will be a total of 4 themes, with one winner each.
2. EDITED: You can place up to 3 raffles but you can only win once.
3. With the exception of week 1, forms for the raffle will open each Thursday and close the following Wednesday. Use the given form to place an entry. If the form doesn't work, comment your interest on this thread with the following: "I would like to place a raffle for week #"
4. Winners will be randomly selected each Thursday and the winner's artwork will be completed no later than the following Wednesday. I will PM the winner for next steps!

Art Style Information:
  • Each artwork will come with a transparent background
  • Each artwork will be cel-shaded, similar to something like this
  • You can view examples of my work here and here

Theme
Autumnal Activities! What would your island representative and favorite villager be doing this autumn? Sipping some chai, carving pumpkins for Halloween, or jumping into a pile of leaves? This artwork will include a chibi illustration of your island rep and a villager doing a fall activity.
Form Link: Click on the link to the right to place a raffle!
CLOSED
Accepting Poll Until...
Wednesday, October 7th at 11:59PM CST
The winner is....
@jihux
ThemeTransformation! Did you ever wanted to know what your favorite villager would look like as a human in my style haha? Or what your island rep would look like as a animal villager? Now you can! If you choose the first option, you will receive a waist, normal proportion artwork. If you choose the second option, you will receive a full-body, chibi villager!
Accepting Poll Until...Wednesday, October 14th at 11:59PM CST
The winners are....@Peachmilk_ and @Your Local Wild Child
ThemeWitches! What kind of witch would your favorite villager be? What would they be doing? Brewing potions, flying on a broom, or simply causing some mischief? You will receive a full body villager artwork!
Form Link: Click on the link to the right to place a raffle!CLOSED
Accepting Poll Until...Wednesday, October 21st at 11:59PM CST
The winners are....@Pintuition , @Yanrimasart , and @turtleyawesome
ThemeCostumes! You can choose either an island rep or a villager and dress them up in a costume of your choice! This will be full-body chibi!
Accepting Poll Until...Wednesday, October 28th at 11:59PM CST
The winners are....@A r i a n e , @Clockwise , and @Lightspring

Hopefully everything makes sense but let me know on this thread if you have any questions!

Last edited:
BUMP! Just a gentle reminder that the raffle for the first week ends tonight at 11:59 PM CT! If you haven't already done so, fill out the form ^^

The winner for round one is @jihux !! congrats! I will PM you shortly ^^
WINNER.png

In other news, round two raffles are opened! the link to the form is here. This time, there will be two "winners"!

Back