• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Odd's New Sig

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
lozsig7rf6.png

Yes as you can see it's not perfect but I'm getting better. Sssllloooowwwwwlllyy...

Any questions, comments, concerns? Also I would like some tips.

Like Dragon siad, it's a bit sloppy, but I like the page turning effect. The render could match the color of the background a bit more, and it needs some blending. The edges of it look pixely, as well as the text.

Overall, cool job. 8/10.

I like it, although the peeling seems to have cut off the me in Oddcrazyme...if I know my hylian of course

I'm telling you guys... grunges don't often go well with cartoony renders...

if you had the twilight princess link it'd look better, any of the toony ones wont work though.

it looks... mediocre to be honest, you're improving, but i think you're heading the wrong way, i could go to NSider and see twenty of those, there's nothing unique about it, i'd suggest not taking tutorials anymore, learn things for yourself, it'll take longer, but you'll learn more from it.

I think the peeling effect made the sig worse...

Back