• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Is anyone online now with turnip prices above 300 so I can sell?? :) will tip!!

;o; since it's the afternoon meow, does anyone have turnip prices for 500 or more? I'd be willing to tip because I'd have to take one extra trip back to my town and a few back and fourth from the locker.

aw dang willl you by any chance be on in about 7 or 8 hours? lol Im going out for the day

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill let you come buy trunips in my town too btw

I really need to sell mine! I'll leave a tip of bells and perfect apples! Please respond asap! :)

I need to sell a load of turnips ;n;/ I tip well ;u; I normally drop a bag [99k] every time I go from the locker/retail and back ^^
I'm looking for prices 500+

I still need to sell turnips, please PM me if you're selling price is 300+, thank you! :D

Gonna do some Turnip Buying/Selling Cycles today. : D

Just like last time, they will go like this:

I go buy turnips in another town. When my locker is half full, I post looking for 3 people to come to sell in my town.
When my locker is full, I add the 3 first people who posted requesting to visit and open my gates.
If less than 3 people reply by the time I've filled my locker, I'll just proceed with the people who replied within the time limit.
Then we all sell at the same time. When everyone is done selling, I repeat the process.

Retail is located down a dirt path that is lined with bushes directly to the left of the Train Station. Feel free to run here!
My turnip price is 642~

~

I am currently looking for 3 people who would like to come and sell their turnips!

Last edited:
Back