• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: BrokenSanity
Villager: Cherry the sisterly dog
Time Zone/Availability: 4PM-2AM Pacific Time, busy on weekends. also I'm starting school next week and I need to adjust to the time of my new classes so I was hoping you could get her this Friday 👉👈
@themysterybidder
I shall get started on her, and I'll send you a DM. 👍

@themysterybidder
Username: honeybebop
Villager: Stitches
Time Zone: EST, free all day
this is a gift for a friend who’s still pretty new to the game, i’ll tell him exactly what to do! if tomorrow works better for you, let me know :)

@themysterybidder
Username: honeybebop
Villager: Stitches
Time Zone: EST, free all day
this is a gift for a friend who’s still pretty new to the game, i’ll tell him exactly what to do! if tomorrow works better for you, let me know :)
Are you available for an hour? I can have Stitches ready in 45-60 minutes for you! 😀

Hello @themysterybidder can i please order:

Username: PacV

Villager: Beau the Lazy Deer.

Time Zone/Availability: Whenever you are available.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hello @themysterybidder can i please order:

Villager: Beau the Lazy Deer.

Hello,thank you for ordering! I can have Beau ready in 45-60 minutes if you'll be available. 😀

Hello again @themysterybidder can i please order:

Villager: Maple the Normal Cub

Hello again @themysterybidder can i please order:

Villager: Maple the Normal Cub

Hello again! Sorry for the delay, I was in bed! Let me know when you're online and I can have Maple ready in 45-60 minutes if that suits? 😀

Last edited:
Username: spaceapple
Villager: Ione
Time Zone/Availability: any time tomorrow (Saturday) EDT

@themysterybidder Thanks so much; I haven‘t had any luck with finding her myself!
Hello, I can have Ione ready for you for Saturday. Feel free to DM when you're ready on Saturday. Thank you for ordering! :)

Back