Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
i am TIRED of nmt hunts, so i'm back again hoping for pinky this time! i'll take the igb upon pickup! thanks so much!

@themysterybidder
Hello again! Sorry about the delay in replying I was in bed! I can start on Pinky straight away and we can arrange a time for you to collect her and you IGB. Thank you for your order! :)

Hi again!

Username: Hat'
Villager: Gonzo
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CET - Available all day today and for a few days after!

I'll take the IGB this time too! Tysm in advance!

Hi again!

Username: Hat'
Villager: Gonzo
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CET - Available all day today and for a few days after!

I'll take the IGB this time too! Tysm in advance!
Hello and welcome back! I can start cycling Gonzo straight away and I will DM you once your order is ready, hopefully within an hour. Thank you for your order!

hello, i'm back to request cephalobot, please! ✨ can be ready whenever you are.

oh and can i please request the gold nuggets delivery gift? thank you!

hello, i'm back to request cephalobot, please! ✨ can be ready whenever you are
Hello and welcome back! I'm running a little later than I thought, but I should be able to start on Cephalobot in about 30 minutes? Would you like any free add ons detailed in the opening post? I'll DM you once your order is ready and no rush to come over!
Thank you for your order! 🙂

Hello and welcome back! I'm running a little later than I thought, but I should be able to start on Cephalobot in about 30 minutes? Would you like any free add ons detailed in the opening post? I'll DM you once your order is ready and no rush to come over!
Thank you for your order! 🙂
that sounds great! i'll be around for a couple of hours, so just ping me whenever.
and yes haha, i forgot so i edited later but it must've just missed you - can i please request the gold nuggets delivery gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back