• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [OFFLINE] Furniture sets

moonlightxo

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3613-3178-3514
Red Rose
White Rose
White Tulip
Red Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (94) +
Hi! I'm selling furniture sets! I have everything available (from my friend) but if not I'll tell you. Every set costs 6 TBT!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm selling furniture sets! I have everything available (from my friend) but if not I'll tell you. Every set costs 6 TBT!

I would like to purchase the Golden Set for 6 TBT
We already have each other added, let me know when you're online.

I would like to purchase the Golden Set for 6 TBT
We already have each other added, let me know when you're online.

I can get you the golden set for sure! I'll let you know when it's ready. And would you prefer delivery or pickup?

I can get you the golden set for sure! I'll let you know when it's ready. And would you prefer delivery or pickup?

I would prefer delivery. I’ll keep my gates open so just drop it by whenever your ready.

Last edited:
Sure! That's 2 TBT. But can we do that trade tommorow? It's almost time for me to go. (Timezone: CEST)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And your items are ready! Lmk when your gates are open

Okay, I would like to buy 2 of them actually. So that would be 4 TBT.
I should be on tommorow, sometime like this or maybe a few hours before. (Timezone: GMT+1)

Last edited:
Back