Selling [offline]Storage clearance sale!

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (152) +
This is a little distraction for some stuff going on in my life right now. I will be on and off throughout the week.
I would also like to buy some items, and would be willing to trade items that I want for items you want.
Due to the forum constantly erroring me, I will be offline for the rest of the day.
Rules:
1. I will not be holding any items at this time. If you want to buy some items please be available to trade within 5-10 minutes of your post.
2. All purchases will be in IGB. I am not accepting TBT at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience.
3. Please specify whether you would like your order to be picked up at my town or dropped off in your town.
4. If you feel like my pricing is unfair please let me know. I am more than willing to negotiate.
Items I would like to buy:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/ezIifQtTlH
Sweet-olive starts (no set amount)
Holly starts (no set amount)
Blue-hydrangea starts (no set amount)
Disclaimer:
Please be patient with me. I have some stuff going on right now, so I may be a little down in the dumps. I also have a toddler, so she will always come first.

Furniture for sale: (10k each unless otherwise specified)
Golden woman
Golden man
Globe
Post-office poster x2 (1k each)
Chihuahua ornament
Mush wall lamp
Sloppy table
Casual display stand
Zen tea set
Coconut juice
Wendell's painting
Creepy stone
Sloppy table
Anchor
Cacao tree x2
Chocolate cake x6
Hunter
Kinderdijk windmill (1k)
Lovely phone
Ten billion barrel x4 (1k each)
Miniature car x3
Boxed figurine x6
Ultra scope (1k)
Ultra hand (1k)
Ultra machine (1k)
Virtual boy (1k)

Clothing for sale: (2k each)
Hero's clothes
Felyne outfit
Peach's parasol x2
Pirate's hat
Dr. Shrunk's jacket
Ganondorf wig
New hero's outfit x2
Wolf link outfit

Wallpaper/Flooring for sale: (10k each unless otherwise specified)
Ski-slope floor
Saharah's desert x2 (3k each)
Marine pop floor x2 (3k each)
Basement floor x2
Tree-lined wall
Basement wall
Blue tarp (1k)
Golden wall

Other items: (prices specified in spoiler)
Emerald ore x2 (5k each)
Silver ore x4 (5k each)
Gold ore (10k)
Chocolate heart (2k)

Last edited:
Oh, goody, I'm first, lol! Am cataloguing, and actually want most of these items, so have a long list to buy, thank you!

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

love tester; ski rack; life ring; globe; fruit-panel flooring; Sahara's desert floor; butterfly wall; ocean-horizon wall; marine pop wall; fruit-panel cushion.

I have to trade: 10 sweet olive; 10 blue hydrangea; 5 holly starts. Let me know, please, if you consider this an even trade, or if I owe you IGB, no worries!

Oh, goody, I'm first, lol! Am cataloguing, and actually want most of these items, so have a long list to buy, thank you!

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

love tester; ski rack; life ring; globe; fruit-panel flooring; Sahara's desert floor; butterfly wall; ocean-horizon wall; marine pop wall; fruit-panel cushion.

I have to trade: 10 sweet olive; 10 blue hydrangea; 5 holly starts. Let me know, please, if you consider this an even trade, or if I owe you IGB, no worries!

I can trade you all of those items for the 10 sweet olive starts if you'd like. Did you want pick up or drop off? (Sorry it took so long to reply the website errored me).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, yeah about the forum, ugh! This is a deal and I can pick up. I can be available in a couple of mins after I add your FC and grab the sweet olive starts. Okay? I can watch for your open gate if that works for you...

Perfect. My gates are open now!

Hi, yeah about the forum, ugh! This is a deal and I can pick up. I can be available in a couple of mins after I add your FC and grab the sweet olive starts. Okay? I can watch for your open gate if that works for you...

I would like to purchase the Hunter if it is still available? For some reason I can't access moriDB so I can't see if I have anything that you would like (my apologies).

Thank you! :)

I would like to purchase the Hunter if it is still available? For some reason I can't access moriDB so I can't see if I have anything that you would like (my apologies).

Thank you! :)

The hunter is still available. The only thing I remember is on my wishlist is a kitchen range that would can get with admiral's or cashmere's wa cards. It's a 2 space one, and it looks like the other kitchen items that Franklin has in his rv. I will be on later today but i don't know what time.

The hunter is still available. The only thing I remember is on my wishlist is a kitchen range that would can get with admiral's or cashmere's wa cards. It's a 2 space one, and it looks like the other kitchen items that Franklin has in his rv. I will be on later today but i don't know what time.

Would it be alright to use tbt to buy the Hunter? I don't have WA cards and I don't have Franklin in my RV park today.

Hello! Can I get the anchor, sloppy table, and the lovely telephone?

I'll check your wish list to see if I have anything

Back