• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Oh, I've been bad about updating this!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Sorry to have gone silent here. Life sort of got in the way - work, a horrible head cold, and NaNoWriMo, in that order. I've still managed to play every day and have actually seen some real progress.

Yesterday, I purchased the last tree I need for my town. I did have to cut some others down, so I'll need to up the number of bushes I want, since I don't want to leave areas completely barren, but it'll work out. I also took down some of my fruit trees and planted regular saplings, so it's a little more balanced around town.

Once I planted the last cedar, I took a quick spin around town to make sure I hadn't missed any other tree markers, then I replaced the pattern slot with a pretty fall qr pro code I found online. I've filled up my slots with dresses now, except for the town flag (of course) and the one slot for bushes. Best of all, Isabelle is still telling me I have perfect town status.

Today is Mathilda's birthday, so once I finish my chores, I'll head over to her house to celebrate. I'm curious to see who is with her, because I know that she had been best friends with Hazel. It would have been cute if Kitt had gone (still pushing the headcanon that they are sisters), but I saw Kitt in her house. That being said, I'm going to go with Midge. Guess I'll find out later.

Oh, the board also posted a weather report that it is getting colder and to expect snow flurries from here on out. I should start shifting some of my sweaters and jackets out of storage.

Okay, I'm off to finish my chores so I can go get birthday cake with Mathilda! See you later!

Back