• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Oh no I feel bad now. :c

TheResult

Argyle Salesman
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Somebody was nice enough to give me Avery, one of my Dream Villagers, today. As soon as I started up the game, I ran to the train station and went to their town to talk to him.

When I get back, I notice my campsite is up. I look inside, and it's Marshal-- one of the Dreamies of the person who gave me Avery.

If I had just checked the campsite first, I could have given them one of their dream villagers, too. :'c

Don't be hard on yourself. You wouldve had to convince Marshal to move to YOUR town, wait (or TT) for him to move in, wait (or TT) for when he would want to move, and THEN have your friend talk to him. It wouldve been very complicated so don't feel bad :)

You're the forth person with marshal in their campsite including mine haha. Lucky day for some people then.

You're the forth person with marshal in their campsite including mine haha. Lucky day for some people then.

Lucky for some people, others? Not so much. I could care less if Marshal was in my campsite. xD

Back