• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading O'Hare the Smug Rabbit is Moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
Blue Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (24) +
0gKEY2g.jpg

Villager you’re trading: O'Hare
Villager(s) you’re looking for: Any octopus, Merengue, Stitches, Diana, Sterling, Coco, and Mira.
Date they’re moving: 11/11/13
Species/Personality: Rabbit/Smug
Do villagers offered to you have to be in boxes? No
Additional info: I currently have 10 villagers so you'll have to pick up O'Hare first then I'll TT a day so I can pick up the villager offered.

Yeah, I never really liked O'Hare so I feel immense joy that he's decided to move away. Leave whatever villager offer you like but the main ones I'd love to have are listed above. If noone is offered then I'll try to sell him so he doesn't get voided.

Last edited:
I'd love O'hare when I reset but that might be a few days :c And I have Marina reserved and no one else :c

I don't time travel unless it's maybe a day ahead so you don't have to worry. He's up for grabs until the 11th so maybe by then you'll have someone you can offer. And if not like I said I'll take bells for him if no one offers any villagers I'd want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back