• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Ojo's Catalog Services!

Ojo46

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (82) +
Hi everyone! Since I have almost every orderable item catalouged, I've decided to open a catalog service!

Rules and Prices

-As usual, be respectful and patient.
-Most items will cost 1 tbt each to buy. Orderable DLC and Japan exclusive orderable items will cost 2 tbt each.
-If you wish to simply catalog any item instead of own them, I will simply charge 1 tbt per 2 items.
-Royal crown and crown will cost 3 tbt to own and 2 tbt to catalog.
-To keep things simplier on myself, there will be a limit of 20 items per order.

I also do not have these 36 items catalouged and will be happy to buy them from you so that I can have every orderable item in my catalog!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/YPjYyXdPjK

When ordering, please use this form:

Player Name:
Town Name:
Friend Code:
Order:
TBT total:

My Town Name is Treetop, and my mayor’s name is Michael! My FC is 1977 0943 0782

Thanks! Can't wait to help you get the items that you desire!

Last edited:
Hi there! Your order is ready and my gates are open! My FC is in the sidebar :) see you soon!

hey! i'd love to catalog some items, i have quite a bit, so if you could help me with the first 20 items on this wishlist, that'd be great! i believe that is everything up through the mountain standee - that's 10 tbt, i think!

hey! i'd love to catalog some items, i have quite a bit, so if you could help me with the first 20 items on this wishlist, that'd be great! i believe that is everything up through the mountain standee - that's 10 tbt, i think!

You got it! Will work on this now! And you can always reorder again in the future for the rest of the items!

hi again! xD i'll be finishing off the wishlist- i removed the items you'd already gotten me, so here are the rest!
thanks in advance - for 20, i believe that's everything up through the vintage telescope, but if you can do the last two as well, that'd be great! that'd be 10 tbt again! c:

Last edited:
hi again! xD i'll be finishing off the wishlist- i removed the items you'd already gotten me, so here are the rest!
thanks in advance - for 20, i believe that's everything up through the vintage telescope, but if you can do the last two as well, that'd be great! that'd be 10 tbt again! c:

Ok! I also can’t get the shaved iced lamp since it’s nonorderable. I’ll probably get to this tomorrow! Thanks!

Back