• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Okay, I give up.

Rockman. said:
And I said I was going to change. I'm a lousy excuse of a member.

Seriously guys, I'm going to change.
I promise.
barack-obama-change.jpg

-

In all seriousness, how?

Rockman. said:
And I said I was going to change. I'm a lousy excuse of a member.

Seriously guys, I'm going to change.
I promise.
For the better or for the worse?

Because you took a change for the worse lately, and I was just wonderin..

Rockman here me out: You're not a bad member. The only really general thing I dislike about you is that you feed off of attention. Instead of purposely getting attention you've got to stand out in someways.

Gnome said:
Rockman here me out: You're not a bad member. The only really general thing I dislike about you is that you feed off of attention. Instead of purposely getting attention you've got to stand out in someways.
AND HE'S A *censored.7.4*.

Gnome said:
wat

Numner said:
Gnome said:
wat
double wat

Back