• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

old sig redone

TheGremp

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
so if any of you have seen my gallery you've seen this sig:

Nintendude.jpg

sucky, right?

I had a good vision for Nintendude and everything but it all fell apart when I tilted the Nintendo logo and chose the background lol, plus, the text was a full block

:p

so I decided to redo it...

Nintendude2.jpg

so similar but so different... I went for a tech layout, untilted the logo, and luckily, the brush set I chose had letters.

yes, I used brushes, but for someone of my level it's hard to make a tech sig without them.

it took me a REALLY long time to fix up the logo lol using the magic wand didnt do too much, it left a lot of time, I was in 400% view using a 1-pixel brush to fix things up lol

*insert conclusion here*

I got lazy. What can I say?

There's.... nothing in the background. Just because it's a tech sig, doesn't mean you can't have a bg.

TheGremp said:
ahem?

charizardpng.png

this won a contest WITH a late entry and it had a plain black background.
Ah yes, DF's old sig...

Keep in mind that there's things going on in that sig (the fire, the random circles)... Also, the render takes up most of the picture.

this is true.

I just don't know what to put in there. Bubbles wouldn't fit, more tech brushes would just overwhelm it, and most other things I could think of just dont work with my design

yeah I noticed that I cut off a bit too much...

I'm having a creative blank with this whole bg thing... maybe some wireframes? <-- lol probably one of my worst Ideas ever...

EDIT: now that I think of it, I could color them to look like the wireframes in Super Smash Bros.

it's an expiriment, cant hurt!

another edit:

mission failed lol

Back