• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Olympus Cycling 20 TBT per adoption

Sorry, I stopped cycling to get Miranda in for someone I saw on the looking for thread.... I also want to remind everyone that I will take Low Tiered lurkers! I'm changing it to at least Tier 5 and 6, and maybe some Tier 4s.... if you post a name I will know if I will add them or not....

Some cycling threads like to speed through to just the expensive villagers, but I really am here to help everyone out! I will always charge some TBT or IGB, but I do want to help you guys out :D

Rudy adopted! God of Christmas :D
Miranda moved in after I saw someone was looking for her!
cycling on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pippy the Goddess of moss being voided
Deirdre moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Phew Blanche the Goddess of grace in boxes! Holding for Zebranaomy!
Puck moved in

Could I take Blanche if the other person doesn't take her? How much would she be?

I took Blanche from Zebranaomy so she could put her back into another one of her towns, I know she will be taking her back... and I will hold her indefinitely so she won't ever be open to other offers.... sorry

Can I lurk for Tutu please?
Thank you c:

~♚Vickie

Will resume cycling!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Puck the God of Hockey Fights in boxes reserved! contacting! Buck moved in right next to him
Bunnie is moving in next from campsite

I'm no longer lurking for Sparro. I just got him yesterday. c:

Tom the God of Names as Puns in boxes! giving like 15 minutes
Bunnie officially moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

ehh, voiding now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anabelle the Goddess of Road Kill in boxes... voided
Spork moved in
I think my cycling town got pissed I left

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opal the Goddess of semi-not-precious stones in boxes
Curt moved in.... OMFG LIKE I WANT TO SCREAM ALL THESE VILLAGERS SUCK
and Deli has been in the campsite twice today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bunnie the goddess of lackluster names in boxes! 50 TBT or 2 Million IGB... leaving up over night!
Felicity will be moving in from the campsite next
Cheri just moved in too

" Bunnie the goddess of lackluster names in boxes! "

WHAT?! You can't be serious!? Bunnie is adorable! Toad, I am ashamed !!

" Bunnie the goddess of lackluster names in boxes! "

WHAT?! You can't be serious!? Bunnie is adorable! Toad, I am ashamed !!

but she is a bunny......... named bunnie...... yeah she's adorable, but come on Bunnie. BUNNIE?

she could have at least been named Bonnie, now thats funny

Last edited:
Spork the God of playing in **** in boxes.... voiding
Felciity officially moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Miranda the goddess of passive aggressive insults in boxes
Frita moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Once I get Miranda out (she's reserved) I can quickly speed cycle since all the villagers kinda suck.... please put your lurkers in now, so I can notify you if they move in during it.... if you post in the LF thread I might catch it, but don't post here like "agh man *such and such villager* always gets voided" when i offer the opportunity to find them.... and if you don't reserve them after that, and you aren't on all the time, they will just be voided!

Back