OMG Got This For Free

Kazuki

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I just got a throne as a gift from one of my neighbors. I am so lucky. Was just talking to one of them and they said I heard you wanted a throne and gave it to me.

Instead of giving me awesome items my villagers are choosing to ASK me for rare things.... *grumble*

Congrats on the Throne!

I been ask to get them a few thing, only thing I haven't been able to get for them is a dang cicada. Can't find a dang one.

Any chance of taking a snapshot? I'm curious to see if it's as cool as the throne from WW

Omg.

I remember sending Elvis tons of crappy furniture in WW so that he'd give me his throne. Never happened but he dumped one and a treasure chest into the recycling bin. Ofc I took them. ;)

tumblr_mo8w0kXchY1rymjuno1_400.jpg
Here it is as you can see I am selling it so if you want it you can buy it form me it priced at 1,000,000 as it is rare and it only been around 3 or 4 days since the American version came out so it should be more rare cause of that.

Ha ha! What a nice guy. :p

One of my residents asked me for a Saw Shark. T_T Another asked me to find a piece of furniture large enough to replace her Bonfire. :rolleyes:

How lucky!
I remember on my WW game, I got a throne from wishing on a shooting star, it was my first so I thought it must have been regular to get something that rare on one. I was disappointed when I earned a plant the next time ...

View attachment 4601

I also got a throne. I'm keeping mine though. I don't want to have to buy it ever.

Aw, Elvis, eh??? I tried to buy his throne in 2 separate flea markets in WW. The first one he decided to pack to move on the day of so I persuaded him to stay. The next time, he had left as I'd missed a day or two. Safe to say he does not have a place in my heart. However if he were to give me a throne, then he would be redeemed...

Back