• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

One thing was disappointing.

ThatACfan

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I notice that blathers no longer has a story or information or any funny comments on anything you donate to the museum anymore that was something I really enjoyed now he just wants you to go to the encyclopedia. Does that eventually change or will it always be like that.

If you donate one thing at a time, he goes on a mini tangent about it and then catches himself on it and thanks you. Multiple items, he just says he will take care of all the information and put it in museum

I did like the dinosaur ones because I love dinosaurs but the rest bored me!

I miss his little stories, I don't really go in the exhibits after donation just to read descriptions.

Same here. The exhibit descriptions are really dry too. Not as interesting as Blathers' amazing anecdotes!

Hmph...I can understand how that could be disappointing. I find grass deterioration to be even moreso though...gosh, I hate that aspect of NL so much.
297.gif

If you donate one thing at a time, he goes on a mini tangent about it and then catches himself on it and thanks you. Multiple items, he just says he will take care of all the information and put it in museum

I think I might donate things one at a time just for the sake of reading what he has to say, especially with fossils. Blathers just isn't Blathers without his blathering :p

I miss his blatherings but I won't let that ruin the game for me. One thing I wished they would add is the ability to donate to other players museums. I caught a hammerhead shark today while I was at a friends town and wanted them to have it but alas, I was not able to share. Fortunately for me, I gained a hammerhead shark at my museum today.

The only thing I dislike about Blathers now is when I donated several bugs, he never freaked out. I thought that was a funny character trait of him. Does he still do it if you donate them one at a time

I agree that it's probably more fun to have his quirky explanations and speeches, but I really appreciated being able to donate multiple things at once without any long, drawn out dialogue to skip through.

If I'm in the mood to hear him "blather", though, I'll bring him things one at a time. :)<

Back