• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ooops, I went on an accidental hiatus...

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I've been really sick for like 2 weeks. I'm only just now starting to feel better and I still feel like a snotty mess. Blargh!

Husband and I are really going hardcore trying to sell our house too. I've been doing nothing but cleaning and getting the dogs out of the house every day of the week in addition to working full time. I'm heckin' exhausted.

I have kind of been staying away from Animal Crossing because of guilt. I haven't had the time to trade with the people I said I would trade with, so I haven't wanted to get on and play. But the longer I go not playing, the more janky my town is gonna get. I just KNOW Gracey is full of roaches at this point. I'm not looking forward to it. I am just so low energy right now and work of any kind is making me want to just go to bed and die.

I will hopefully try to start playing again, though. I miss my animals and it isn't fair to them that I've abandoned them. But uuuugh, they're gonna be so mad at me for staying away so longgggg. My life is very hard. DX

Back