[OPEN] Art for Collectibles/TBT/RLC | Chibi Slots: 1/2 [UPDATED: 10/10]

Taking 1 more slot for the chibi's if anyone else is interested (pure tbt). Might open up again once I clear my queue. :>

Here's a piece for @Kevinnn ! This wasn't a part of my queue for the chibis, but the style is similar to them so I thought I'd share. :>
Kevinnn_gift art_wm.PNG

Hi Chere!! Are you accepting TBT for chibi art still? If so, how much?
Hi Corrie! I am still open, yes. :> The base price is 1.5k tbt for a chibi. It can go up if the character is more complex, and/or if they want certain add-ons alongside the character.

Hi Corrie! I am still open, yes. :> The base price is 1.5k tbt for a chibi. It can go up if the character is more complex, and/or if they want certain add-ons alongside the character.
Gotcha! I gotta save up more tbt lololol

This is just a personal piece, but I wanted to share here since the more variety the better for this thread, and it's still the chibi type I'm currently offering. ^^ This chibi style stemmed from when I was drawing my oc in random chibi styles one day, and the style stuck and developed into what it is now, so I wanted to draw the same oc again with the current look of this style. :>

Frey Cheeb Sept 2024 (wm).PNG
Frey Cheeb Sept 2024_bg.PNG

He is just a little guy...

โ€”

On another note, I'm open for one tbt slot at the moment! It's 1.5k tbt for a chibi. I also wouldn't say I'm fully open, but I may consider taking these for RLC for 25-30 USD if anyone is interested.

10/10 UPDATE
I've updated the OP with my terms of service, RLC commission information, and forms (the forms may be subject to change depending on the commission type). Commissioning me means you agree to my TOS, so please read through if you want to work with me in the future. I may update my TOS in the future or add things that may have slipped my mind, so if that happens I'll make an update. :>

On another note, I'm still open for one more chibi slot!

Back