[OPEN] GIFs for TBT/RLC/COLLECTIBLES

a piece for @Kevinnn !
this was for a collectible so i'm putting it here!
1716850618424.png

Your name: lieryl
Payment: yellow rocket pop for cake animation
VISUAL references: will send later!! currently buying groceries TT

your name: daringred_
payment: blue jelly, indigo mushroom (if you still wanted that?) and green jelly/friday the 13th candy (candy is on your list, but i remember offering you the green jelly before, so whichever!) for caramelldansen x2 and jumping x1. (if you don't want those specific collectibles and/or it's not enough for three of these lmk and i will. re-decide lol.)
VISUAL references:
dgqilda-c6d29d15-693e-48f4-9304-3ca1365041a1.png
daringred.png

daringred_chibi2.png
off the shoulder outfit for her ^ please !! (i can dm a better reference if you need it again lol.)

hiya box! just wanted to clarify if you’d be using tbt pms to send out invoices if rlc is an option o: i was looking to possibly order a carameldansen :3

your name: daringred_
payment: blue jelly, indigo mushroom (if you still wanted that?) and green jelly/friday the 13th candy (candy is on your list, but i remember offering you the green jelly before, so whichever!) for caramelldansen x2 and jumping x1. (if you don't want those specific collectibles and/or it's not enough for three of these lmk and i will. re-decide lol.)
VISUAL references:
off the shoulder outfit for her ^ please !! (i can dm a better reference if you need it again lol.)
sounds good! whatever 3 collectibles you want to give me i'll take :^P !

hiya box! just wanted to clarify if you’d be using tbt pms to send out invoices if rlc is an option o: i was looking to possibly order a carameldansen :3
oh! right- sorry , i didn't think anybody would want to pay me RLC so i didn't really write it out in my OG post (i was going to do it a bit later)
but yeah! I'd be contacting you through TBT and ask you to pay through Ko-fi or Paypal! I still need to think about prices but for a carameldansen it'd be $30 !

oh! right- sorry , i didn't think anybody would want to pay me RLC so i didn't really write it out in my OG post (i was going to do it a bit later)
but yeah! I'd be contacting you through TBT and ask you to pay through Ko-fi or Paypal! I still need to think about prices but for a carameldansen it'd be $30 !

that’s okay! no worries and thank you for letting me know! I’ll keep that in mind for next time hopefully!! i see your slots are filled so i don’t mind waiting to see if they’ll be open next time! thank you box!

Back