[open] Mushroom YCH Popup Shop

HELLO MRBOX!!!!! 🕺
I would like to ask for a spot please 🥺 I havent fully decided what I want exactly but I want one so um ill pm you and send TBT as soon as I do!!
yeah sounds good!! :^D i will add you to my queue in the meantime!

Hey Box!! I am baaaack!! :D I'm curious, in those examples that you just did, the looking through leaves examples with the flower backgrounds (Hyacinths and Lily of the Valley), would that be under base C? Or is it extra with the background?

Hey Box!! I am baaaack!! :D I'm curious, in those examples that you just did, the looking through leaves examples with the flower backgrounds (Hyacinths and Lily of the Valley), would that be under base C? Or is it extra with the background?
oh!
i didn't even. that didn't even cross my mind - LOL
that would be base C! but i'd charge more for the BG ... sorry, i . that slipped my mind.

i'll update the OP with this but:
i'd charge maybe like.. +300 TBT more for the BG?

I don't have enough TBT but I just want to say that your mushroom YCH art is amazing especially the backgrounds! 🥰

I don't have enough TBT but I just want to say that your mushroom YCH art is amazing especially the backgrounds! 🥰
ahhh thank you yanrima!! ;o; actually i was gonna reach out to you
this offer is exclusively for you (i wasn't planning on drawing for mushrooms -but i miscounted my mushrooms so i will be needing to buy one thing.. so if anyone else is reading this.. sorry... this is a one time thing) but ! i could do one of these for you for some sauteed mushroom currency if you're interested!

oh!
i didn't even. that didn't even cross my mind - LOL
that would be base C! but i'd charge more for the BG ... sorry, i . that slipped my mind.

i'll update the OP with this but:
i'd charge maybe like.. +300 TBT more for the BG?
Sounds great! May I have one of those base C with the flower background of this character and could the flowers be gladiolus? But could you please use light blue to match her outfit, lavender purple and white for the flowers?

ahhh thank you yanrima!! ;o; actually i was gonna reach out to you
this offer is exclusively for you (i wasn't planning on drawing for mushrooms -but i miscounted my mushrooms so i will be needing to buy one thing.. so if anyone else is reading this.. sorry... this is a one time thing) but ! i could do one of these for you for some sauteed mushroom currency if you're interested!
Since that's the case. Is there any mushroom collectible in particular that you are interested in?

YAY! Should I pay now or later?
you can pay now! :^D after i finish this RLC commission , or get more progress on it, i will get to the YCH stuff!
Post automatically merged:

Since that's the case. Is there any mushroom collectible in particular that you are interested in?
hmm i miscounted so i need an extra 10 satueed mushrooms, so i can do one of the 20 mushroom ones! or 30 ?

hmm i miscounted so i need an extra 10 satueed mushrooms, so i can do one of the 20 mushroom ones! or 30 ?
Do you want the blue famous mushroom or red famous mushroom?

I do have 30 sauteed mushrooms to spare.

Do you want the blue famous mushroom or red famous mushroom?

I do have 30 sauteed mushrooms to spare.
i'd want it to be unpurchased- unless you are planning on using it!

i'm needing an unpurchased blue famous mushroom!

i'd want it to be unpurchased- unless you are planning on using it!

i'm needing an unpurchased blue famous mushroom!
Sure, I can send in the unpurchased blue famous mushroom for you. Do you need any message or when I can send it to you?

Sure, I can send in the unpurchased blue famous mushroom for you. Do you need any message or when I can send it to you?
nice ok, i'll add you to my queue!
i'll message you when to purchase it! o/

let me know what you'd like for the YCH !

nice ok, i'll add you to my queue!
i'll message you when to purchase it! o/

let me know what you'd like for the YCH !
Sure, i would like a ych B Elinor with lilies of the valley around her (outfit on the left please). Thank you!
1000000378.png

Also, do you need the extra sauteed mushrooms for the flower bg?

Back