• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Or trading misc. items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topaz13

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (9) +
Closed, thank you for the trades tonight :)

All trades can take place in my town. I will do 2 tbt per item or trade 1 for 1.

Items I am selling/trading

My wishlist

There are some free items at my gate you are welcome to look through if we do a trade, nothing great, just what I had in storage that I no longer need.

I am looking to do trades for the next little bit and won?t be holding items as I am looking to clear them out. WA items may be refurbished as they were bought from RVs in my town and I didn?t change them.

Last edited:
I can get you the golden man, golden woman, and tulip hat for tbt! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the ancient statue and golden screen!

Last edited:
meggtheegg - how many tbt?

Luna-melody - sounds great, I will get you added and open my gate!

I just saw you had 2 more, let’s do 10 tbt:). After this pickup, I will add you and reopen

could i buy your blue pinwheel, heart bopper, heart r. balloon, lily record player, & sketchbook for 10tbt? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back