• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ORANGES!

You can come to my town, just got the game today and I have oranges. My FC is 4098-2873-3391 and I can open my gate whenever.

Only one condition, bring whatever your town's fruit is and give me one so I can start a farm. :D

You can come to my town, just got the game today and I have oranges. My FC is 4098-2873-3391 and I can open my gate whenever.

Only one condition, bring whatever your town's fruit is and give me one so I can start a farm. :D
Why just one? They always grow back after three days. If anything you should at least get three just in case the one given doesn't grow in the spot you plant it in. There are spots in each town that won't allow for growth even if it's planted in a clear area.

Last edited:
Why just one? They always grow back after three days. If anything you should at least get three just in case the one given doesn't grow in the spot you plant it in. There are spots in each town that won't allow for growth even if it's planted in a clear area.

I mean, more than one is fine, I just meant for her to bring a couple, haha.

I mean, more than one is fine, I just meant for her to bring a couple, haha.
Okay. Sorry about that. Just didn't want you to miss out on whatever fruit it was you wanted to plant in your town. Dead spots can be anywhere in the town. I've experienced that before and it took me a while to get another of the same fruit to try again.

Okay. Sorry about that. Just didn't want you to miss out on whatever fruit it was you wanted to plant in your town. Dead spots can be anywhere in the town. I've experienced that before and it took me a while to get another of the same fruit to try again.

I actually didn't know about the dead spot thing. Not sure if they were in Wild World, but it was the last AC game I was really into. It could have been and I just missed it though. I feel like I'm doing pretty well but still have no idea what to do really since I'm still waiting on my house to actually be built.

Don't want to hijack her thread though, so thanks for your help!

I actually didn't know about the dead spot thing. Not sure if they were in Wild World, but it was the last AC game I was really into. It could have been and I just missed it though. I feel like I'm doing pretty well but still have no idea what to do really since I'm still waiting on my house to actually be built.

Don't want to hijack her thread though, so thanks for your help!
No problem. Glad to help.
As far as I know about dead spots, I think they were around since the GameCube version which was my first game of the series. I can't remember, though... Been a while since I've played.

And, yeah. Hijacking a thread is probably a bad thing to do... :p I apologize to the thread owner for that. Didn't mean to.

I just opened it up, so you can come by now if you want!

EDIT: Had to close it to leave for work. I'll be back at 9 CST, so we can do this then if you want.

Last edited:
Back