• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Orderables and Unorderables! **Closet Clean Out Sale**

RedPanda

DA-9920-8729-4535
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0005-0805-2723
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (85) +
Last edited:
How much for the kagamimochi, aries rocking chair, bamboo bench, bamboo fence, bathroom shelf, donburi, mountain, and towel basket?

i will buy all unorderables for 10 mil bells?

SOLD.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for the kagamimochi, aries rocking chair, bamboo bench, bamboo fence, bathroom shelf, donburi, mountain, and towel basket?

I can get all of these items to you later this week if you're still interested - just PM me if so.

Could I get the wall flowerpot, cream sofa, lovely end table and classic wall shelf for 125k?

Could I get the wall flowerpot, cream sofa, lovely end table and classic wall shelf for 125k?

Sold! When are you available for me to swing by with the items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Definitely still interested, look out for my PM!

Sounds good - I just had to delete all my inbox messages b/c it was full, so hopefully your message didn't get lost in the shuffle.

I'll buy a bamboo shoot for 16,000, I've also got the amiibo cards for Stitches and Marina if you want their pictures or for either of them to move into your town.

Last edited:
Back