• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Ordering 3 re-ordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniko

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Unfortunate Mushroom
Unfortunate Mushroom
Unfortunate Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Unfortunate Mushroom
Unfortunate Mushroom
Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Enchanted Bloom
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Feedback
100% (868) +
Hi! I need to order 3 re-orderable to get coupons but I don't need anything. I have pretty much all furniture and almost all clothes, just miss a few items. So let me know if you need something that I could order for you.
I'm selling them to the price they cost and will most likely give them to you if it's cheap items.

Hello I would love to have a pink bunny balloon! Also do you have any of the golden tools or sliver!

Do you have the changing room in your catalogue? c:

Do you have the changing room in your catalogue? c:

It's not re-ordable unfortunately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I would love to have a pink bunny balloon! Also do you have any of the golden tools or sliver!

I can't get those from T&T catalog, but I can take a look in my museum if they have the silver ones.

Edit: Sorry I don't have any silver tools at the moment.

Last edited:
Aw thank you, yes i would like the pink or the blue ballet outfit if you have it dosent matter what color!!!

If you're still in need of one more item, do you happen to have the pharaoh's outfit cataloged? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back