• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ordinances

I'm assuming you mean donations for public works?
I think it's gradual. I've only had one public work get donations before and it was about 1k bells or so.
But now, I usually just pay the fund off in full thanks to the island~

I pay them off in full too. I waited for donations with the first one....it was not a success.

I was the same, my best donation from villagers came to 509 bells so I pay them myself just after I order them!

paying for them yourself is great IF u have the money, im pretty new so not got a great deal of cash/bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

paying for them yourself is great IF u have the money, im pretty new so not got a great deal of cash/bells

Neither do I, I spend hours on the island each day catching fish and bugs to sell for projects. I check the price, go earn the bells on island and then pay it off. It sure is hard work. Means though that my town has very little in it as I'm on the island most of the time!

Well, you need to begin saving up your Bells. After you do unlock the Island, try out some tips on the Internet to earn Bells quickly. For instance, you can go late at night and catch exotic beetles that sell for thousands of Bells.

You should probably change the title of this thread, because this isn't really about Ordinances.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really paying for them yourself is the only way you're ever going to finish them. If you wait for villager donations, you'd probably get a simple bench finished in a couple months. The other's have given good tips for bell making though. :D

Back