• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction buyout reached [closed]

petrichr

witch in training
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Eerie Star Potion
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Bee Plush
Feedback
100% (186) +
Final bid: 100 NMT and 1 gold ore (Toenuki)

My original Ankha is in boxes today! I'm sad to see her go but keen for some new villagers.

Ankha details
  • Moved in organically to a plot (non-amiibo),
  • Moving out naturally (asked me),
  • No house changes,
  • No outfit changes,
  • Removed catchphrase via Isabelle = back to default "me meow".

Auction details
  • Auction ends at 2000 (10pm) AEST time 12 hours and 15 minutes from this post.
  • Not interested in IGB or TBT.
  • Accepted currency: NMT, large star fragments (=1 NMT) and gold nuggets (=1 NMT). Also interested in Celeste DIY recipes!
  • Winner must have an open plot ready when the auction ends and ready to trade within 30 minutes or I will be deferring to the second highest bid.
  • Minimum bid: 20 NMT or equivalent
  • Minimum bid increase: 5 NMT or equivalent.
  • Buyout: 80 NMT or equivalent surpassed

Proof of leaving
ankha.jpg

Last edited:
Nope you are the first bid, thanks! :)
Honestly can I just buy her out rn? For 80 NMT? I was waiting for this stitches but she’s still getting him in boxes and I’ll just get another plot since yours is ready now
Post automatically merged:

Nope you are the first bid, thanks! :)
I’ll even go 100

if the bid is 100, i can do 100 + 1 gold ore! idk what's going on

Last edited:
Hi guys @toenuki @Haseo13. Sorry for the confusion I'm in online uni at the same time.
This is the bidding history I have
Haseo - 80NMT
Edited Haseo - 100NMT
Toenuki - 100NMT + 1 gold ore

So that leaves Toenuki with the current highest bid at 100NMT + 1 gold ore, I will update the top. I wasn't expecting it to get this high so quick and won't be able to trade for another 2 hours or so.

Please let me know if you want to withdraw any bids. Hope this is clear.

Back