• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Original Raymond (Still Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Raymond
Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items
  4. Other

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Goomba
Goomba
Goomba
Goomba
Goomba
Feedback
100% (793) +
I've had Raymond for a couple weeks now and while I don't argue that he has a great design, he's not for me. He's completely original as I don't ever gift anything to my villagers unless I decide they're permanent.

He's not currently in boxes, but I can get him into them at any time via the Amiibo I'm planning on replacing him with...this gives anybody who's interested time to open up a plot.

In terms of payment, I'll accept any of the following (in order of what I'd be most interested in):

Collectibles: Leif, Turquoise Squid or 2019 Orange Candy (only looking for 1, not all 3 of course)
TBT Offers
NMT Offers
Wishlist Items: I only need Saharah's Ruins Wall...and a ton of Fish Bait
Huck: This is the only Smug villager I've never had, so I'd trade for him but villager trades can get tricky. I'd want a guarantee that Huck could move in the very next day.

I'll keep this posted for a couple days, and I'll reach out to you if I'm interested in any potential offers.

Hey there when can I come over and get him? That's if your still interested, I'll offer you tbt for a fair price

Lol huck was my smug campsite villager on my new island. I have Raymond on my main island so I don’t need him on my new one. If you find Raymond a home, let me know and I can box Huck up for u!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back