• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Overwatch General Thread

I always vote for people who get the MVP. I'm kind of confused about it though. Do you have to spend the entire match on fire or can you go on/off fire multiple times the majority of the match?

it means you spent 91% of the match on fire

This happened yesterday in a random public. Ended with us getting rekt because we ran in to a team of full Pharrahs. Somebody switched to Winston halfway through, and we started shooting him in the face until he switched. There's no high noon on the moon, monkey scum. Overwatch_ Origins Edition_20160626233451.jpg

This happened the literal next match after.
Overwatch_ Origins Edition_20160626234804.jpg

After like a month of only getting blues and whites in loot boxes I got the Nomad Genji skin

At last

Im struggling so much to not get bored in solo queue but I'm learning Zenyatta and he's fun af, I can erase basically any tank in a few seconds.

Last edited:
Im struggling so much to not get bored in solo queue but I'm learning Zenyatta and he's fun af, I can erase basically any tank in a few seconds.

Solo queue either ends in being really fun or really awful for me with no inbetweens :(

Teach me the ways of Zenyatta I still suck

Solo queue either ends in being really fun or really awful for me with no inbetweens :(

Playing with random people is pretty much the only thing I can do since I don't have many regular friends who play with me. I either get a team that works together or is completely divided. I still have a lot of fun playing, but man it is a lot better with communication. Otherwise it's...

4NfP2.gif

>discord orb roadhog
>hope you're out of range of hook
>*cool energy ball noises*
>roadhog deleted, now have fun with the tracer behind you about to kill you :(

One of his wise respawn lines "Pain is an excellent teacher."
Playing with random people is pretty much the only thing I can do since I don't have many regular friends who play with me. I either get a team that works together or is completely divided. I still have a lot of fun playing, but man it is a lot better with communication. Otherwise it's...

4NfP2.gif

I can only play on console so there's even less people I know to play with and honestly solo just isn't doing it for me anymore, it helps when I'm learning a hero and having fun with that but still, lack of coordination/communacation is so annoying and I don't really fancy voice chat with random people.

Last edited:
>discord orb roadhog
>hope you're out of range of hook
>*cool energy ball noises*
>roadhog deleted, now have fun with the tracer behind you about to kill you :(

One of his wise respawn lines "Pain is an excellent teacher."

I try so hard to do all that and I always die LOL oops
Idk if I'm ever gonna land a fully charged orb shot thing at anyone RIP

Sidenote I wish I was rich enough to buy all of you gaming PCs

Talking about Roadhog and Zenyatta, every time I see one ult, I hook him out of his team because they always get super careless every time they ult. Hey I'll take the free hook B)
On that not, I got a 70% hook accuracy with 22 enemies hooked the other day. Best performance I've had as roadhog. Aaaaand I didn't even get on the end screen. But my 40% hook accuracy with 9 enemies hooked gets it a few games later. Feelsbadman.

So what's a good rank to get after your 10 placement matches and how is it determined?

I did it I got Slice & Dice and got the POTG with it I'm still so happy like this made my whole year help me ;w;

Sry the video is poop idk anything about video editing and youtube and all that

I hate the ranking system. I was doing good in nearly all of my games and people would leave the game I was in on my team. It said I wouldn't get penalized for leaving, but I clearly did. I had to do this 2-3 times because my team left.

Edit: Alright, this mode sucks as it is right now. If people leave your team it's pretty much over. You get penalized with a loss if you leave when it says you can "without penalty" or stay and be outmatched by the other team. Nobody fills in your empty team slots. Matches take a very long time. Completely dependent on how well your new random team does every time you find a match.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of competitive mode since the appeal of overwatch to me is playing with friends and you can't play with friends in ranked.

I don't need a ranking system to know I'm above average for my MMR though - I consistently do very well.

I'm not a fan of competitive mode since the appeal of overwatch to me is playing with friends and you can't play with friends in ranked.

I don't need a ranking system to know I'm above average for my MMR though - I consistently do very well.

Wait you can't?

That makes it even less appealing D:

i don't plan on playing comp idk i just play overwatch with friends and by myself for fun. i play mainly as tracer/dva/mercy, usually tracer cause she's the most fun but i'm starting to use dva too and i do well as mercy.

aaaa i finally got overwatch today bc i got a new laptop ! dva and tracer are probably my faves so far ^o^

Yes you can... I played with mine today.. lol..

Back