• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Overwatch General Thread

I really feel like Pharah needs more counters. Roadhog, Soldier 76, and Widowmaker were listed as good counters. Honestly though, if you're like me and are a bad sniper that already rules Widowmaker out. Roadhog I think is only a good counter if she's within hooking distance. Soldier 76 is a pretty good counter so long as you have good aiming. It feels like it's easier to get hit with her rockets than it is to hit her in the sky.

I really feel like Pharah needs more counters. Roadhog, Soldier 76, and Widowmaker were listed as good counters. Honestly though, if you're like me and are a bad sniper that already rules Widowmaker out. Roadhog I think is only a good counter if she's within hooking distance. Soldier 76 is a pretty good counter so long as you have good aiming. It feels like it's easier to get hit with her rockets than it is to hit her in the sky.

oh my gudness thank you lol i hate her rockets when im trying to snipe peeps

Last edited:

McCree and Ana can destroy her once the patch comes out (Later today?)

Honestly, it'll be hard for her once it does

With the S76 nerf in the new patch his spread increases as you shoot, thus making him not so accurate from a distance anymore.

I love killing Pharah with Widow and Zenyatta lol. Widow's usually like "Go to sleep" and Zen has his special voice line when you kill Pharah while she uses her ult.

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!

also if you plan on quick play today, dont be surprised if you join and there's 5 ana's.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Says they're experiencing technical issues with connections :(

Those D.Va buffs are a bit much, same with Zenyatta.

The McCree buff made it feel pointless to go up close and dps with alt-fire and just stick to primary fire. It's very satisfying to drop a Roadhog with a clip of well placed shots. I can finally dps tanks again and it's not mindlessly E->RC.

Last edited:
i love the dva buffs i can actually kill people with my ult now (i got a quad kill potg) and the defense matrix is actually useful, i haven't tried out ana yet though

i love the dva buffs i can actually kill people with my ult now (i got a quad kill potg) and the defense matrix is actually useful, i haven't tried out ana yet though

She's actually too overpowered now, anyone who doesn't randomly spam her matrix hits like a tank

D.Va got buffed a bit too much lmao.
Played against 2 and it was near impossible, hopefully they change something next week.

She's actually too overpowered now, anyone who doesn't randomly spam her matrix hits like a tank

Just counter with Mei or a hard hitter? Her Meka is still squishy and Men's M1 ignores the matrix

Mei would only work if you had teammates around as D.Va can out dps you.

Zarya and Roadhog are good counters but the entire offense cast and snipers are defenseless against her.

Back