• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Overwatch General Thread

1700cb16fef33ec80f42383a3b3914c9.png

I wasted $80 usd for this.

For the specific skin, possibly. I got the McCree, Mercy, and Torb multiple times within the first 50 boxes, with legendaries. The universe just hates me.

Ah, okay I misinterpreted. I thought you meant that was the best thing you got of the $80 you spent. The top thing on my list is Tracer's highlight intro. I'm almost level 200 so those lootboxes will be piling up soon. I'll only spend RLC if I don't get the items I want near the end of the event.

Kinda tired of getting non-summer stuff from my loot boxes. ESPECIALLY WIDOW STUFF I DON'T PLAY WIDOW GO AWAY

It's like they know I have most hours on d.va so they make it 100x harder to get her skin over other ppl I never play ;A;

I got the cute tracer one tho so I guess I gotta learn her now...

i just want the summer dva and tracer skins but here i am getting voice lines, also apparently im top 5% of dva players in quick play, im trying out comp more and i went from rank 31 (my brother plays on this acc too and is like really bad) to 57 in uh three days, so far ive only lost 4 games? im trying to get to 60

Oh yeah S1 ends soon-ish. I dunno if I actually wanna improve my rank for some extra Comp Points for Gold Weapon skins.

what is everyone's winrate % in quick play or comp?

also i regret not participating at all in comp :/ lol. maybe next season i'll do it

Back