• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Overwatch General Thread

N86hXYc.jpg

TIME TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY GRANDPA

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao nvll now you know why I got pissed about the widowmaker nerf

THEY STILL HAVENT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT HER WHAT THE HECK MAN

I have no idea what you're talking about 'cause I'm not a filthy ps4 player :rolleyes:

welp tomorrow is the last day to get the Rio Lootboxes... :' ) not sure if I should buy some because all I've gotten from them were player icons, sprays, voice lines, and the Widowmaker skin but nothing that I was hoping to get orz

OXAXkNe.png

Decided not to spend any rlc after all and earned one more loot box today, with the luck i've had so far I didn't think I would actually get the genji skin but man... ; v ; !!

I swear I've unboxed both Tracer summer skins 3 times now...And the Widow one, like...5?

But yet I can't get Reaper's "It's in the refrigerator" voice line once??
I swear, it must be legendary rare.

Last edited:
I swear I've unboxed both Tracer summer skins 3 times now...And the Widow one, like...5?

But yet I can't get Reaper's "It's in the refrigerator" voice line once??
I swear, it must be legendary rare.

I got that one today finally but I didn't get the BMX Reaper icon and I'm a little sad.
That's the only thing I wanted that I didn't get though so hooray.

I got that one today finally but I didn't get the BMX Reaper icon and I'm a little sad.
That's the only thing I wanted that I didn't get though so hooray.
I'm missing American McCree, the white summer Zarya one and Reaper's summer voice line I think, then I have everything minus some sprays and icons

Edit: Got McCree's skin earlier \o/

Last edited:
The only things I wanted were Lucio's Selecao skin (or however you spell it + way too many accents) and Symmetra's ribbon emote. I got a bunch of other cool stuff too so I'm happy :) The only outfits that I didn't get were Zarya's red Weightlifter outfit, Mercy's and Torb's outfit. Torb's is the only one of the three that I sorta want, but I've played him like 2 times so it isn't a big deal.

Well, Summer games are done, atleast I got treated to a Legendary skin just after it finished, so good stuff right there.

Never got the Reaper voice line, I'm shattered.

Last edited:
When you only get 1 of the summer games skins (mcree) but get the pharah medal victory pose 4 times :/

When you only get 1 of the summer games skins (mcree) but get the pharah medal victory pose 4 times :/
Seeing many legendary skins pop up and they were Tracer's summer ones was a big insult to me, like, not even any normal legendary skins :C

sombra never gonna come
Who Sombra

I've seen the name tossed a few times, but idk who that is

Last edited:
Most of the Legendary skins that popped for me weren't even summer skins which was upsetting. Thanks Blizzard I wanted to complete my Widowmaker skins during the Summer Games. /s

I ended up buying a few but never got the big one I wanted which was Dva's. Wound up with a few plus the best Mercy skin so it's something at least.

I GOT ALL THE SUMMER SKINS EXCEPT THE ONE I WANTED THE MOST! BRAZIL LUCIO! WHY! **** EVERYONE WHO GOT IT TWICE! BRAZIL LUCIO IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE HIM! I CHERISH HIM!

i got it like 3 times and i dont even want it

Back