• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒท AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

I can definitely do the desired modifications for you :) it would altogether be 400 TBT, but to be sure about Keagan (such a good boy in those pics!) would you like him as is (in all his naked glory lol) or wearing any specific clothing/accessory/collar? Either option is okay with me โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŒท
You can put his collar, but otherwise, naked Keagan is cool with me!

@Croconaw commission complete! Even in the hot desert heat, there's plenty of fun (yet prickly!) treasures for Keagan to find! He's a curious and happy boy! Enjoy! ๐Ÿฅฐ
Platform Summer Sand OC pet villager Keagan cactus croconaw_ccexpress.png

Keagan looks so adorable! This was such a nice surprise to see after being done with work for the night. Heโ€™s always intrigued by his surroundings outside so the expression is very accurate. Thanks again!!

I have a new request!

Season: whichever one you think looks best
Villager: a character I made up, a crow named Wineglass
Expression: smiling a little craftily, holding a pretty mixed drink in one hand (wing?) and resting the other on the hilt of a dagger sheathed on her belt. She wears a plain cloak and tunic, maybe brown, maybe gray or dark green, or whatever color you think looks best, as long as it's kind of dull so that it doesn't attract too much attention. The cloak has a hood, but the hood is back so you can see her head and face.
Reference: she's technically a Kenku, since she's a D&D character I made up, but they're basically crow people. And her name isn't technically Wineglass, it's the sound it makes when you run your finger around the rim of a wineglass, but non-Kenku can't pronounce it correctly, so they say Wineglass.
Extras: does the drink count as an extra? and you can draw her in your own style, not Animal Crossing style
Payment: 300TBT, or more if need be

various drawings of Kenku:
iu
iu
iu
Wineglass's favorite drink
And it's not necessary for the drawing, of course, but this is how you pronounce her name if you're also a Kenku:

As always, thank you for considering my request, and let me know if you have any questions. :)

I have a new request!

Season: whichever one you think looks best
Villager: a character I made up, a crow named Wineglass
Expression: smiling a little craftily, holding a pretty mixed drink in one hand (wing?) and resting the other on the hilt of a dagger sheathed on her belt. She wears a plain cloak and tunic, maybe brown, maybe gray or dark green, or whatever color you think looks best, as long as it's kind of dull so that it doesn't attract too much attention. The cloak has a hood, but the hood is back so you can see her head and face.
Reference: she's technically a Kenku, since she's a D&D character I made up, but they're basically crow people. And her name isn't technically Wineglass, it's the sound it makes when you run your finger around the rim of a wineglass, but non-Kenku can't pronounce it correctly, so they say Wineglass.
Extras: does the drink count as an extra? and you can draw her in your own style, not Animal Crossing style
Payment: 300TBT, or more if need be

various drawings of Kenku:
iu
iu
iu
Wineglass's favorite drink
And it's not necessary for the drawing, of course, but this is how you pronounce her name if you're also a Kenku:

As always, thank you for considering my request, and let me know if you have any questions. :)
Hi! This looks like a very interesting request! I can definitely give it a try :) I see the drink as an accessory that's part of the character, and it doesn't modify the platform/background, so it's not an extra! The total would be 300 TBT

Thank you so much for commissioning me! If I need any further information I'll let you know~ ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

Hello! Here is a new commission for you!

Season: none, just a blank background, please
Villager: my Sonic SatAM original character - Pierce Mustelidae, half-roboticized skunk
Expression: semi-relaxed, not necessarily about to fight. But he's very serious all the time--he doesn't like being part robot, but he's willing to fight as best he can anyway
Reference: see below
Extras: probably his robot parts are harder to draw, so I'd consider them extra
Payment: 350TBT, or more if need be

Pierce.png

I was thinking maybe something like this, only perhaps he'd be holding his arm cannon lower, not up over his head like that. Down more by his chest, or even a little lower. And his left arm could be even more relaxed at his side, not necessarily on his hip, though I'm flexible about the specifics of the pose.
iu

As an example of what partial roboticization looks like on the show
1661979941806.png

Let me know if you'd like any more references. Thank you! ^_^

Last edited:
Hello! Here is a new commission for you!

Season: none, just a blank background, please
Villager: my Sonic SatAM original character - Pierce Mustelidae, half-roboticized skunk
Expression: semi-relaxed, not necessarily about to fight. But he's very serious all the time--he doesn't like being part robot, but he's willing to fight as best he can anyway
Reference: see below
Extras: probably his robot parts are harder to draw, so I'd consider them extra
Payment: 350TBT, or more if need be

Pierce.png

I was thinking maybe something like this, only perhaps he'd be holding his arm cannon lower, not up over his head like that. Down more by his chest, or even a little lower. And his left arm could be even more relaxed at his side, not necessarily on his hip, though I'm flexible about the specifics of the pose.
iu

As an example of what partial roboticization looks like on the show
1633715172427-png.403046

Let me know if you'd like any more references. Thank you! ^_^
350 TBT is perfect, thank you for commissioning me! โ˜บ๏ธ But it seems your link/png for Bunnie Rabbot is not working/loading within the spoiler...

Also, here's Chibi Ock! The very first simple chibi human commission!
Chibi Doc Ock.png

I love chibi Doc Ock so much! ^_^

I updated my post, I think the missing image should show up now. ^o^;>

And I'll definitely commission some more human character art from you in the future. But we can start with just Pierce for now. :)

Oooh its almost new layout time! :D

Background: Transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: RefSheet
Expression: happy excitement, kinda focused?
Reference:(ooh get ready for some scary references)
little-girl-cartoon-painting-an-easter-egg-vector-id471014576
Untitled_Artwork.png
Payment: 350 TBT

Thank you for considering! :D

@Mutti commission complete! I wish I could be as relaxed as this orangutan~ could I have some of that tasty-looking fruit, too? Enjoy! ๐Ÿฅฐ
Orangutan Signature Mutti.png

Oooh its almost new layout time! :D

Background: Transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: RefSheet
Expression: happy excitement, kinda focused?
Reference:(ooh get ready for some scary references)
little-girl-cartoon-painting-an-easter-egg-vector-id471014576
Payment: 350 TBT

Thank you for considering! :D
Hi! Thank you for commissioning me! ๐Ÿ’ž I can definitely do this for you~ gotta practice my chibi human skills so this should be fun! Your total will be 350 TBT, correct! Send over payment anytime you can and I'll get started on your request sometime during this weekend. And just to be sure, you want her to be coloring some TBT eggs in a basket, right? Any specific eggs or would you like it to be a surprise? lol

Back