• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒท AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Ah yes! I see now you meant just having one character, I thought it was your artist-sona drawn twice but in different poses! Sorry, still just waking up! It's only 400 TBT ๐Ÿ’– and to be sure, you'd like a blank, white background or transparent?
I'd love it transparent, I'll send 400 tbt for the art commission right away!

Thank you again! (y)

@Yanrima~ commission complete! The world is quite literally in your hands~ Enjoy! ๐Ÿฅฐ

MM3Beo2.png

pandaaaaaaaa I would love to commission you my dear friend ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

Style: PMD
Border color: Blue
AC Rep/Villager/OC: my lovely shiny absol Ruby โค๏ธ
rubyyyy2.png
Expression: I'd love for her to have wide and shiny eyes, and a big smile!
Reference: I'd like her to wear the scarf shown in the reference, and for her to face forward and be waving (maybe with her left paw, but I'd like the heart on her scarf to be visible). maybe have her right paw propped up as if resting on a windowsil. would you mind throwing a few little yellow sparkles in there too? โœจ
Payment: 200 tbt! (plus probably a tip bc your drawings are so cute eeeee)

thank you for considering, I hope you've been doing well! I'm really excited to see that shiny pretty pinwheel in your lineup!! ๐Ÿ’–

pandaaaaaaaa I would love to commission you my dear friend ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

Style: PMD
Border color: Blue
AC Rep/Villager/OC: my lovely shiny absol Ruby โค๏ธ
rubyyyy2.png
Expression: I'd love for her to have wide and shiny eyes, and a big smile!
Reference: I'd like her to wear the scarf shown in the reference, and for her to face forward and be waving (maybe with her left paw, but I'd like the heart on her scarf to be visible). maybe have her right paw propped up as if resting on a windowsil. would you mind throwing a few little yellow sparkles in there too? โœจ
Payment: 200 tbt! (plus probably a tip bc your drawings are so cute eeeee)

thank you for considering, I hope you've been doing well! I'm really excited to see that shiny pretty pinwheel in your lineup!! ๐Ÿ’–
Ooh she's so pretty!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ can't wait to paint Ruby for you! Also wow Absol! What a throwback to the OG Red/Blue Rescue Team โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ and in PMD style should be lots of fun so I'm double excited! Thank ye much for commissioning me this fine September Sunday!~ hope you've been well, too!

Aww I'm happy you think my art is cute!! Means a lot coming from such a great buggo friendo and fellow artist! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’– just 200 TBT is fine!

Mr. Pinwheel is super excited to make his big debut one day! Still a WIP because I need new sky blue background pixel thingies to hopefully be re-released (such as a toy hammer, balloons, feathers etc. so they go after my blue rocket pop hehee) and then figure out what to do with the top row but we'll get there one day, boys ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

@xSuperMario64x commission complete! What does the Pokรฉdex say? That Absol are an omen of disaster? Ruby says otherwise! She's a bringer of good fortune! Enjoy! ๐Ÿฅฐ

PMD Blue Border Ruby the shiny Absol by LMP.png

To get into the PMD mindset I listened to music while drawing her, particularly the Explorers OST! This track is one of my faves! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

@xSuperMario64x commission complete! What does the Pokรฉdex say? That Absol are an omen of disaster? Ruby says otherwise! She's a bringer of good fortune! Enjoy! ๐Ÿฅฐ

View attachment 514322
To get into the PMD mindset I listened to music while drawing her, particularly the Explorers OST! This track is one of my faves! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

SHES BEAUTIFUL PANDAA!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๏ธ
also I've never played the Mystery Dungeon games but that music is a whole vibe hehe โค๏ธ

Hello! I'm here with a couple of commissions for you again. :)

Season: none
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Captain Solomon, collie, leader of the royal guard, who I made up for the Sonic SatAM universe
Expression: very stern and disapproving
Reference: I drew him
captain solomon.jpg
Extras: I can tell you more about him in a private message
Payment: 300TBT

AC Rep/Villager/OC: Officer Horace Swift, deer, member of the royal guard, who I also made up for the Sonic SatAM universe
Expression: annoyed, bossy
Reference: I drew him, too XD
officer horace swift.jpg
Extras: I can tell you more about him in a private message, too

Neither of these guys is very happy most of the time, but that's because their job is very difficult and important. And Mobius in SatAM isn't a great place to be, either. ^o^;>

As always, thank you for considering my requests. :)

Hello! I'm here with a couple of commissions for you again. :)

AC Rep/Villager/OC: Captain Solomon, collie, leader of the royal guard, who I made up for the Sonic SatAM universe
Expression: very stern and disapproving
Reference: I drew him
Extras: I can tell you more about him in a private message

AC Rep/Villager/OC: Officer Horace Swift, deer, member of the royal guard, who I also made up for the Sonic SatAM universe
Expression: annoyed, bossy
Reference: I drew him, too XD
Extras: I can tell you more about him in a private message, too

Neither of these guys is very happy most of the time, but that's because their job is very difficult and important. And Mobius in SatAM isn't a great place to be, either. ^o^;>

As always, thank you for considering my requests. :)
Ooh this looks very interesting! They immediately reminded me of Booker and Copper ๐Ÿ˜Š please feel free to let me know further details in our PM!

hi!

can i get a profile pic for pika-sona, lot wearing my halloween costume *that i'm wanting to try and make sometime*, please? :3

my_pikachu_pokesona__lot_in_my_halloween_costume_by_akarifan25_dgawnuz-pre.jpg

is it possible for pmd style, but without the border, at all? if not, then the pink border...

& the expression: ''maybe'' like my drawing? :3 *my lucky ribbon is underneath the costumes bow :> *

hi!

can i get a profile pic for pika-sona, lot wearing my halloween costume *that i'm wanting to try and make sometime*, please? :3

my_pikachu_pokesona__lot_in_my_halloween_costume_by_akarifan25_dgawnuz-pre.jpg

is it possible for pmd style, but without the border, at all? if not, then the pink border...

& the expression: ''maybe'' like my drawing? :3 *my lucky ribbon is underneath the costumes bow :> *
Sure! It'll be fun ^^ I can do it without the border, no problem. My asking price will be 150 TBT~ did you want it to be a full body pose just like your drawing? Or just the bust? (Head and chest only)

@bestfriendsally Hi! I just wanted to let you know I'm almost done ^^ but I need to know if you wanted a transparent background for it, or would you like it to just be white/blank? Or would you like a colored background? It can be any color you'd like. I recommend orange since it's a Halloween color but it's up to you!~

@bestfriendsally Hi! I just wanted to let you know I'm almost done ^^ but I need to know if you wanted a transparent background for it, or would you like it to just be white/blank? Or would you like a colored background? It can be any color you'd like. I recommend orange since it's a Halloween color but it's up to you!~
ummm..... ok ... let's go with orange, maybe :3

looking forward to it :D

Back